Jill is a highly experienced food safety consultant with a 40+ year background in hospitality management and further education. She has worked with companies including: Compass, The NHS, The Princes’ Trust, Local Authorities and numerous restaurants, and catering and foodservice companies.
As a fully qualified and registered trainer for the Chartered Institute of Environmental Health and Highfield awarding bodies, Jill regularly delivers the following courses:
- Level 1 (Introduction) Food Safety
- Level 2 (Foundation) Food Safety & Refresher training
- Level 2 (Foundation) HACCP
- Level 2 Food Allergen Awareness
- Level 3 Intermediate Food Safety and Refresher training
- Level 3 (Intermediate) HACCP in Catering & Manufacturing
If you are considering starting a food business from home or are an established large retail outlet, Jill can help you with the following:
- Food hygiene and safety audits
- Expert advice/guidance and consultancy services
- Production of operational manuals, procedures
- HACCP training and bespoke plans for your business.
Don’t leave it till it’s too late and risk the negative impact a poor food hygiene rating will bring to your business book an appointment now with Jill.
Jill has travelled around the world including: The Far East, Russia, Europe and Greece. In her spare time, she enjoys socialising with friends and family, pilates, walking and cooking.
Connect with Jill